Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Dot Collection

The White Collection
~-~
Stardoll is pulling out all of the stops today. It seems like today is the day that Stardoll finally releases a multitude of new items. First Elle, than the Hair, and now Dot. One of the things that I always saw lacking from the Elle collection is white eyeliner. It was one of my absolute favorites from the Sephora. It was such a shame that more recent Superstar members could now wear white eyeliner and eyeshadow because Dot didn't have them. But They finally released it in their new white collection. Don't be fooled, there are actual new items that none of us have seen yet. They have White Liquid liner which I bought on the spot because It will make my makeup jobs much easier and They also released 2 White Mascaras (Not in Picture). They are a little too extreme for me but I'm sure some girls can rock them. The other white items are all ones we saw similar versions of in the Sephora collection. I really hope that Stardoll keeps this momentum up because the latest rush of new things on Stardoll are keeping the users very happy
~-~
Keep Moving Forward,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment