Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hater Alert!

LittleMissHehe
~-~
Okay everyone, One thing that I cannot stand are haters. So I decided to show you all one of my own haters. This girl pictured below thinks that she can copy me. Little does she know, I actually make Stylish outfits. Not whatever is pictured below. Usually, I see girls that look similar to me and don't pay them any mind. This is because my look is fairly common to me so I don't mind too much. But this time I looked and you can't even imagine what I found
-

-

She copied my entire presentation with actual pictures of ME!! She altered a couple words to fit in her name and make a few changes. But compare our profiles and you can easily see that she copied and pasted. She is a complete hater. Also, she copied all of my Starblogs! Same titles and everything! She obviously has no life of her own

-



-

She joined EVERY one of my clubs as well! And you may know of my club "HighFashionSav" So she is making one called "SavHighFashion". She showed that she doesn't have a mind of her own because she copied all of my quickfacts. And I also heard that she is friend requesting the people on my best friends list! This girl obviously is pathetic and has no life since she spends so much time copying mine. Stop being jealous and just be yourself. Not a bitch. (That's right, I had to say it) So Thanks to all of you for your time and don't accept this girl if she adds you

~-~

Rock The World,

xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment