Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot or Not

I decided to give you guys a new post to look forward to called Hot or Not. I will be discussing what things are Hot at the moment. And what things we should forget about. Some are very random and others are about Stardoll, Fashion and trends. I keep them very random because I want to get different kinds of people interested. I will often release two of these at a time, but since we are just starting, I am releasing 6. I know that many will not agree with what I say but this is what I think and many others think so please respect our opinions. There are different categories so some of the "Nots" were just chosen because their opponent was Hotter. I will discuss the reasoning for each below.
The hottest RealBrand right now is Khol's. I know that it wasn't released yet but the spoilers speak for themselves. Each item looks like one of the old hotbuys. The old hotbuys showed Stardoll at its best and its great to see them getting back to that. Stuff by Hilary Duff is kind of dead on Stardoll. Nothing new has been released and the clothing is from about 6 fashion seasons ago and they look too youthful to appeal to a broad audience
-
Out of the upcoming teen Starlets, I chose Demi Lovato as the one who will make it far in the industry. I am a firm believer that one should stick to what they are good at and not push it too far and miss out on an opportunity. Selena Gomez is a good actress. But not a great singer. I have been experienced personally in the music industry and I can hear the synths over her voice very clearly. She is one of the examples that I see like Paris Hilton and Heidi Montag's singing. But Demi's voice is very raw and edgy. She has complete control over it which is impressive for a girl of her age
Healthy is in right now. Out of all of the major fast food chains, McDonalds is the healthiest and has great tasting food. A big Mac is about 500 calleries, while Jack in the box's burgers can go over 1000. Even ones that are smaller than the Big Mac. Jack in the box is good for that every so often, junk food pigout, after a breakup type food. (lol) But McDonalds offers healthier choices which gives them extra points in my book
-
Liquid liner is futuristic, edgy, and can help create a look all your own. It is the must have makeup item, not only for the season, but for this entire generation. Honestly, leave lip liner for the senior citizens. Just stay away from that stuff. People start using it to match their lipstick and create bigger looking lips. But others get ahead of themselves and use darker lip liner than their lipstick. TACKY! Just stay away.. Trust me.

Sometimes you must go through pain for beauty. 6 inch heels are the perfect example. They look fabulous, but hurt like hell until you get used to it. If your new to heels, start at like 3 inches. Get used to it and move up. Thats how I can wear 6 inch heels and run a marathon in them now. Wedges are out. I know they are a summer item but in fashion they are out for now. Don't throw away your wedges yet. Just keep them in your closet for next year.
-
I personally think these talent shows are dying. Hard work gets you to the top. Not reality television. I know Britney Spears and Beyonce were on those shows as children, but they both lost. And worked their way up. Dedication, Hard Work, and Talent get you to where you want to be; not Simon Cowell.
-
I hope you liked these Hot or Nots but there is more to come in the future. Comment on what you think of these. Tell me the ones you agree with and disagree with. Everyone has an opinion and I respect all of them.
~-~
Never Look Back
xoxo Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne,
    Can I please get to know how you make the banners can you please explain it to me in a mail! Send me a mail at: stardoll.mayeeshasam@gmail.com =)



    мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
    xσxσx

    ReplyDelete