Saturday, July 4, 2009

Adrienne's Superstar Makeovers

Wooldoor .
~-~
Today, I decided to give a makeover to our friend and my co-writer, Wooldoor. She looked gorgeous before, but I decided to give her a makeover that would show her natural beauty at its finest. I gave her a very soft eye with the Hot Buys lashes. This, eyeliner, mascara on the upper lid, and white eyeshadow combined together, really opened up the eyes and made her look more approachable. She looks natural and glam all at once. The light makeup I used, really elongated the face and helped compliment the shape of her face. For the hair, I wanted to give her something fresh and fun. So I lightened the color of her hair and gave her something much shorter. Bangs are an extremely good look for her so I knew I had to include some hot bangs. All together, I think this look was definately a success. If you wish to be madeover by me, than let me know in the comments or chat box.
~-~
Don't Look Back,
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment