Friday, July 3, 2009

United States Clothing

Happy Independence .
~-~
Stardoll has recently come out with several items in honor of The United States' Independence Day. Personally, I love the clothes you can see me wearing above and the one scarf to the left of the USA Boots. The rest isn't really cute to me. There is a lot of hostility with some, saying that they should put stuff up from their country and its not fair that America gets it. If I remember correctly, clothes from Sweeden, Norway and other countries were released before this. I'm sure that they will get to more countries soon so just hold on. These clothes are non superstar and are relatively wearable compared to the clothes that came from other countries. So if I were you, I'd buy the clothes her that you want because Independence day is tommorow and I don't know how long they will be available
~-~
Rock The World
xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment