Saturday, August 22, 2009

Letter to Readers

Hey Stardoll Mania Readers!

I am so sorry for not posting the last couple days but I started school and am trying to make a good start this time. But I have been on Stardoll a lot because I am working on my album. I want to fill those 100 pages with all of my outfits. So I actually came 4th on the catwalk yesterday for these outfits!

I have decided to show you guys my progress in my album. I will post my new outfits and how to get that specific look. I hope you all enjoy it.

I want to thank my friend Ms.Brigitte for making me this new banner. I will be switching off between this and my old banner so you will still see the old one. And also to my HighFashionSav Club Members, as you may know, the latest competition was delayed but I am waiting to get more Stardollars for the prize and for myself to have more time

Thanks to everyone who supports this blog!

xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment