Sunday, August 2, 2009

Celebrity Styles

Stardoll Gives you the chance to live the life as lavish celebrities do. To expand on this experience, I decided that it was a good idea to show how you can resemble the style of some of your favorite celebrities. So I will bringing you three outfits today based off of the fashion Icon, Victoria Beckham.
I like to call this look "Biker Chic" She knows what parts of her body are her greatest assets and she shows them off as often as possible. One thing you'll find with this woman is that her outfits are always matching perfectly. She knows how to put pieces together. I made a look inspired off of this to the right. Notice that the styles of the Givenchy heels and the Biker jacket match as perfectly as Ms. Beckham would have put together

This outfit above shows exactly how Victoria likes to dress during the day. Clean lines and Empire Waisted items will help you follow the style of this icon. Flats work perfectly during the day and Victoria is going stylish with a pair of gladiator flats. You can find a pair of shoes that look almost exact to these in the Rio Chicas store. High Waisted items are what you should be looking for. So the pretty in pink Whitney top was the perfect fit.
This look is definately more provocative than I would have liked so I created another outfit inspired off Victoria Beckham. I did cover her up a bit more than the outfit in the picture. But I kept to the style that Ms. Beckham has made so famous. Oversized jackets can be worn over blouses to show a more layered look. Many of Victoria's favorite items are black and white. So when aiming for her style, purchase items that are affordable and in black and white. Becasue these items are definately affordable in the Starplaza and reuseable.
~-~
So I hope you enjoyed these three looks inspired off of Victoria Beckham. If you have a favorite celebrity that you want me to go over, just let me know in the comments. I'll be back later with more Fashion, Beauty, and Style. See you then..

-
Rock the Wotld,
xoxo Adrienne
.
P.S.: How do you all like my new banner? LOL just another one for testing purposes. Tell me what you think in the comments or the chat box. I actually like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment