Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Album Outfits - Babydoll



As some of you know, I am extremely dedicated to my album. I have more than 90 themes pages just like the one you see above. I decided to show the babydoll style to you all. This has to be one of the most High Fashion styles in my album. When people think of high fashion, most think of fierce, and edgy looks. Many seem to forget that countless designers have fit the babydoll style into their couture lines.

These two outfits are very well crafted. Perfection is eminent when making a Babydoll outfit. In the first outfit to the left, everything fits together perfectly. The sizes of the top, belt and skirt work so well together and make a beautiful silhouette. The second outfit is also very well put together. The hotbuys top is the centerpiece of this outfit. I dressed up my doll specifically to compliment that top. I made a babydoll inspired outfit that was perfect for my album. Notice how well the shoes and the bag work to compliment the top. The white tights are just that finishing touch

So I hope you loved these outfits. Let us know what you think in the comments or chat box

Rock the World,

xoxo Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment