Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wow It Has Been A While


Hey Everyone! Its Adrienne here and I know it has been forever. I'm so sorry to everybody who was a constant follower of the blog. I just had too much on my plate and had to take a 6 month leave from Stardoll. About me, I just graduated high school two days ago and have been visiting my stardoll account recently after all this time. I'm hoping that Eliza and I will be able to post some more because I know that there are so many of you that love this blog.


Yeah as you guys may have heard, I was a writer for Hotbuys Bazaar but had to leave that position as well. I gained a lot of experience and even though I loved writing for such a huge audience, this blog will always have a special place in my heart. This is where I started and how I was able to write for over 10 great and well known Stardoll blogs. If anyone has anything that they want to say, please comment because I promise that I will read all comments. Btw, whoever wrote that this was like a b.s. blog and that i'm 11 in the chat box, it isn't true. I have my diploma to prove it :)


Well I wanted to make sure that I haven't lost my touch in this site. I come back and see all new cloths, a new starbazaar and basically a new everything. I wanted to do some outfits to remind you of a time not so long ago. When we created outfits that we loved based on countless inspirations that go back in time. Each outfit is a representation of who we are. They can be strong and tough, bright and charismatic, or sleek and romantic. I made three outfits below reminding you guys of who I am. Because I haven't been around for a while, it was important for me that you all know




So what can I say? I really don't know what will happen with the blog. I guess we will have to leave it up to fate. I've been going out a lot lately and am about to start college. Not to mention I have a boyfriend who I'm very in love with. Its just been so busy and I hope you all can understand


The outfits above I like to think of as being edgy-vintage. I like to put a twist on all of my outfits that show they were from me. So let me know, have I completely lost my touch or no?


Any questions for me? I promise to come back and answer anything you guys want to ask.


xo, DaBayBeez

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfits and I'm so happy that you're back!

    ReplyDelete