Thursday, January 21, 2010

I mean what happened?

It's like wow, where is everyone?
Miranda, Adrienne, the other chick?
From today on, I am gonna try bring this blog back, cus this blog is pretty successful and everyone seems to like it.
I remember when it first started... And then I was featured, and the next thing I knew I was featured again!!! Then I was a writer. I haven't been the best writer, but I haven't been the worst. This blog is even better than Wooldoor's Secrets. It is a shame to see it go to waste. Lets recap what has been going on while this blog has been in pause.

  • I became writer for the magazine... Everyone congratulated me. 
  • Adrienne became a guest writer for the best Stardoll blog ever; Hotbuys Bazaar.
  • Miranda kinda left...
  • We forgot about the blog.


It was all a little sudden. we didnt know what happened to it. We just, stopped posting. It's not that we didn't care, we just felt, that we needed a change. I know the blog can come back... We are Stardoll Mania!!
So what do you think?
Eliza
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. i'm so SORRY... but i left it too...

    i just dont have enough time to post on every blog, where i'm writer...

    and i didnt left just your blog...
    others too... :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this blog just, ended. But now I am trying to get it back lol
    x

    ReplyDelete